Get Involved by Sponsoring
St. Louis Park Parktacular could not be the Splash into Summer it is, without the generous support of our sponsors, to whom we are extremely grateful. Join us to celebrate community and gain valuable exposure to 3000-5000 attendees who live in and around St. Louis Park, all year long.
Options available at various levels of support.
Platinum $5000 donation – Sponsor the Grand Day Parade, Rock the Block Party, or Kidtacular Activity Area
Gold $3000 donation – Sponsor the Water Slide and Inflatable Attractions or Free Saturday Concert
Silver $2000 donation – Sponsor the Button Program, Ambassador Program, the Food Garden, the Parktacular Expo, Fantasy Corral Petting Zoo/Pony Rides or Happy Faces Kids Activities
Bronze $1000 donation – Sponsor the Climbing Wall, Petting Zoo or Pony Rides at Kidtacular, or a Parade Unit
Copper $500 donation – Sponsor a roving golf-cart, the Mini Art Hunt, or individual Kidtacular Events
Coupon $250 donation – Provide an online coupon on the new button coupon page on Parktacular.org
Friend $100 donation – Thank you for your support!
For more information on Sponsorship, contact Amy or call 612-384-7305
Get Involved by Participating
There are several affordable ways to showcase or promote your business or organization at Parktacular.
- Have a Parade Unit in The Grand Day Parade
- Have your Food Truck at Parktacular
- Have a Booth at Parktacular Expo
- Have an Kids or Family Activity at Kidtacular
Get Involved by Volunteering
Volunteers are essential for making Parktacular weekend a success. Anyone 16 or older is welcome to sign up to volunteer, and those as young as 11 may volunteer with an adult or guardian. Shifts are 3-4 hours, allowing you ample time to enjoy the festivities, while still lending a hand. All volunteers get a commemorative 2016 volunteer t-shirt. To sign up, please contact Laura or call 952-928-2847. Be sure to tell her your t-shirt size. Volunteer opportunities this year include:
- Volunteer at the Parktacular Block Party on Friday, June 16
- Volunteer to Staff Parktacular Information Booths on Saturday, June 17
- Volunteer at the Grand Day Parade on Saturday, June 17
- Volunteer at a Kids Event at Kidtacular on Saturday, June 17
- Volunteer at the Fishing Clinic Volunteer at the Kidtacular Fishing Event on Saturday, June 17