Help make Parktacular GREAT!
Now is the time to join Parktacular! If you have enjoyed the festival in the past, or if you have ideas for improvements, we encourage you to join our Board of Directors, and making for the festival. Meetings are monthly, new ideas are encouraged, and roles on the committee are autonomous. We divide the work to achieve work/life/volunteer balance. And the bottom line, we have fun!
To express your interest in joining our 2017 Parktacular Planning committee, contact Parktacular President, Amy.
Want to help us on Parktacular Festival weekend?
We staff nearly 100 volunteers just on the weekend to work gates, info booths, the parade route and more. Volunteers are essential for making Parktacular weekend a success. Anyone 16 or older is welcome to sign up to volunteer, and those as young as 11 may volunteer with an adult or guardian. Shifts are 3-4 hours, allowing you ample time to enjoy the festivities, while still lending a hand. All volunteers get a commemorative 2017 volunteer t-shirt. To sign up, please contact Laura or call 952-928-2847. Be sure to tell her your t-shirt size. Volunteer opportunities this year include:
- Volunteer at the Parktacular Block Party on Friday, June 16
- Volunteer to Staff Parktacular Information Booths on Saturday, June 17
- Volunteer at the Grand Day Parade on Saturday, June 17
- Volunteer at a Kids Event at Kidtacular on Saturday, June 17
- Volunteer at the Fishing Clinic Volunteer at the Kidtacular Fishing Event on Saturday, June 17