Questions: Contact Douglass Dyrland via email
Food Truck Registration Deadline: May 1, 2021
Food Truck Policies:
- Please keep your menu items under $10.00 each. We encourage you to have at least one item for $5 or less. Expect between 200-300 people. You keep all sales proceeds.
- All food trucks will need to supply their own generator and water, and a health inspector is on site.
- Your application MUST include all of the following: (1) Current MN Mobile Food Vendor Permit or Hennepin County Itinerant Food Vendor Permit; (2) Proof of Workman’s Comp; and (3) Two Additional Insured certificates showing (1) Parktacular and (2) City of St Louis Park as additional insureds for $2 million each.
- Food trucks must comply with the City of St. Louis Park’s Zero Waste Packaging ordinance. Items used to serve customers (cups, plates, bowls, food boats, etc.) must be recyclable or compostable. Polystyrene items of any kind (e.g. StyrofoamTM) are not allowed. Also in 2020, in partnership with the city, Parktacular will be working to further decrease waste, as well as contamination in recycling and organics, and will require that all utensils and straws be compostable. Food service items and utensils that are compliant will be available for purchase through the city for food trucks interested in that option. Once confirmed as a 2020 vendor, this information can be sent to you.
- Our criteria for selection: variety of food items (no duplication), ability to offer low cost items (as listed above)
- If not selected, you will be refunded or your check returned.
- While we truly appreciate our past Food Truck vendors, this does not guarantee being a 2021 vendor.
- Chosen Food Trucks will be informed via email on May 15, 2021.
Please submit your information below to apply with payment via PayPal.
Applications are not complete until required forms, proof of insurance and payment are received.
PDF version of the form: Food Truck Application
To mail required forms: Parktacular Food Trucks – Forms
3700 Monterey Drive
St. Louis Park, MN 55416